Pages

▼

Saturday, August 23, 2014

State Police Investigating Double Homicide in Alexander

TV Channel 16 is reporting that Arkansas State Police are trying to find out who killed two people at a home in Alexander last night.


2 comments:

  1. My thoughts are: that house is the same size as mine, NO TIME ARE 20 PEOPLE GOING TO FIT IN HERE. Even if I took all the furniture out. Which is likely what they did. Likely it is a private club, I would like to see inside that house and the structure next door - (not the shed) I bet 'relatives' are running a private club, they mentioned gambling, Private clubs run after hours; they sell liquor; they provide 'ladies.' And in addition to gambling, they pay 'the house' to play. I know someone who was legally licensed to run one in San Diego, they made a lot of money.
    I doubt these people have a license for a private club, and out here in the stix, who cares?
    I wish I knew someone in the inner investigative circle.
    PLUS; 2 ‘mayors’ in the immediate vicinity and the ‘don’t know??? Twenty or more people in a small mobile home every week end, the local police don’t know??? Come on folks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was told at last meeting that this is still under investigation.

    ReplyDelete