Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

He wasn't a surveyor

So I'm driving from I-30 on Hwy 111 heading to the Alexander Post Office earlier this afternoon. In the city hall driveway, farthest from the rail road tracks, I see what appears to be a surveyor pointing his tripod-mounted equipment towards the new Dollar General store, which now has front doors by the way. I thought it odd, however, for a surveyor to be dressed in a suit and tie.

I pull into the post office driveway and drop my mail into the drop box. I then looped back around so I can leave using the driveway farthest from the tracks. The "surveyor" has picked up his tripod and I can see the surveying equipment is a camera and he is holding a microphone. After turning left towards the tracks I look back and I see a car from Channel 11 in the city hall parking lot.

I have my doubts he was here just to admire Alexander's new Dollar General store. I guess we need to watch Channel 11 tonight. Maybe we will find out more about what's happening with the police and fire department than Channel 7 did.

7 comments:

  1. Channel 7, noon news said the police chief has turned in his resignation effective 11/22/2013, claiming the charges against Bo was the "last straw." I have no idea what that means. Drama Town, AR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a liar (Walters), always a liar! Has anyone every checked out his story of his "clean record"? Channel 11 reported/corrected their story tonight about the lies he stated Tuesday night, wonder why 7 did not? Hum.....maybe they are just trying to save face and slowly fade into the woodwork with him! The citizens can only hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Who are the others that need to go then??? Since you seem to have a number for each one.

      Delete
  4. How refreshing is it to see the city council included in the circle of issues that concern the city!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete