Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

E-mail mystery solved

A recent article posted on The Alexandrian questioned how Alexander Council Member Joy Gray gained access to an E-mail sent by Planning Commission Chairman Michael Huck. As it turns out Mayor Chrystal Herrmann has the keys to the E-mail system.

In a response to the article, sent in an E-mail, Herrmann said,

"Mr. Huck,

The city email which you conduct the Alexander Planning commission business on belongs to the City of Alexander. As Mayor (chief executive officer), I hold the administrator role on the city's email system. If there is a personnel change and/or a large number of complaints I can and will have the emails forward to my email. Council member Joy Gray received your inappropriate email from my office. The Council is over your position and Joy Gray is the Council member that handles the agenda. As Mayor, if I receive complaints and it falls under Alexander City Councils [sic] respectability it will be sent to Joy Gray by my office staff or myself.

Respectfully,

Crystal Herrmann, Mayor"

Mystery solved.



1 comment:

  1. Mr. Huck has done a lot for our community. He has allegedly been rude and had issues with board members. If that’s the case have others meet with those who have an issue.

    ReplyDelete